- The production facility
expands over an area of 3 acres of land in Mysore, 135 km
from Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka.
- The area houses a state of the art cGMP facility and a class
100,000 room is maintained for APIs.
- The facility also houses an ANF (Agitated Neutsche Filter)
which ensures a more eco friendly process.
- These facilities are GMP certified and have been audited by
internationally reputed companies.
- Millennium has a dedicated R&D for process development
which is complemented by a pilot plant for scaling up production.
Millennium’s philosophy towards quality is directed
towards continuous improvement in all processes involving
production and delivery of quality products thereby ensuring
conformity to all parameters.
To ensure conformity to all standards Millennium is well equipped
with the following equipments:
- HPLCs for in-process testing, final product testing
and for isolating, identifying and tracking impurities
- GC to check solvents and purity
- UV Photospectrometer
Millennium has a pilot plant to ensure smooth transition from the lab to the commercial scale. The Pilot plant is used for scaling up production of new molecules developed in the lab. It also used for carrying out small scale plant processes involving intricate chemistry and for the development of high value products